Experienced Fort Lauderdale Family Law Attorney Lends a Helping Hand
Compassionately guiding families through legal issues since 1983
Divorce can be one of the hardest things imaginable, with overwhelming emotions and fear. When children are involved, determining who gets custody and who must pay child support can make matters even more contentious. Not only do you need a skilled lawyer to navigate through the legal proceedings, but you also need a compassionate legal advocate who can ease your emotional burdens. At the Law Offices of Steven L. Berzner Esq. P.A., you get just that. I am a Fort Lauderdale family law attorney who has guided families toward the resolutions they need for more than 30 years. I am dedicated to doing the same for you.
Unique solutions and personal service for an individualized approach
Big firms tend to make clients feel that they’re just another case — and that their attorney isn’t meeting their needs because he or she hasn’t taken the time to understand them. At my firm, I am able to offer each client the confidence that I not only understand their situation but am committed to resolving it because my clients’ welfare is my priority. When you entrust me with your case, you can count on receiving:
- Personal attention. I care about you and the outcome of your case. I know how difficult family law matters can be, which is why I offer detailed advice and a carefully planned strategy to ease your worries.
- Unique solutions. No marriage is the same, and no divorce is, either. I work with you to create unique solutions to meet your individual needs and goals.
- Emphasis on mediation and collaboration. Divorce is hard enough without a courtroom showdown. I emphasize mediation and collaboration whenever possible as an alternative to litigation, but will uphold your rights in court when that’s your best option.
My dedication and years of experience have earned me a reputation in the community as a leading Fort Lauderdale family law attorney. I look forward to showing you how I can help through a free initial consultation so that you can make informed choices moving forward.
Representing clients in complicated child custody cases and divorces
Family law cases are complex because family relationships are often complicated. I represent clients dealing with all types of family legal matters, including:
- Divorce. From traditional to same-sex divorce, I seek solutions that protect your interests and those of your children. For more than 30 years, clients have relied on me to provide compassionate guidance during even the most contentious breakups.
- Child custody and visitation. I collect evidence and testimony to show why you deserve the custody and visitation schedule you desire. I also help both mothers and fathers prove paternity.
- Alimony. Florida law allows for various types of alimony – temporary, rehabilitative, bridge-the-gap, and durational – and Florida is one of only a handful of states that also recognizes permanent alimony. My goal is to safeguard your financial future, so I work hard to obtain the alimony arrangement that best suits your needs.
Whatever area of family law you need legal assistance with, I am able to provide experienced and compassionate advocacy. I am a dedicated legal ally who seeks the best possible results for you and your family.
Work with an experienced Fort Lauderdale family attorney who cares
Your marriage may be ending, but your life doesn’t have to. If you are dealing with divorce or other family legal matters, call the Law Offices of Steven L. Berzner Esq. P.A. at 754-216-1096 to speak with a Fort Lauderdale family law attorney about your concerns in a free consultation or contact us online.